I’ll be the first to admit, we don’t really do Valentine’s Day. We get each other a card and perhaps go out for meal (or more likely stay in with a bottle of wine) but that’s about it. However, this year, I’ll be away with work on the day itself which does seem a little sad. It feels like this year might be the year to make more of an effort, you know?
With that in mind, I’ve found some really creative DIY Valentines gift ideas on some equally creative blogs. So, check them out! I’ll let you guys know whether I manage to attempt any of these awesome ideas myself, or whether it’s another bottle of wine for us love birds!
1. DIY Valentines Sign, courtesy of Pili at My Sweet Things.
2. Giant Lovehearts, from Vineta at The Handymans Daughter.
3. Girlfriend Gift (what a sweet friendship idea) over at The Purple Hydrangea.
4. Colleen’s Valentines banner to help get your home feeling romantic too from Life on Kaydeross Creek.
5. Delicious looking Chocolate Dipped Pretzels, from my Thrifty House.
6. This really unusual, but effective vintage display courtesy of Unique Junktique.